Premium Follow-on Formula
Stage 2 Infant Formula (6 – 12 months)
Our infant formulas are nutritionally complete, made with scientifically validated, premium quality ingredients, including protein from our exclusively 100% Australian grass-fed milk. Backed by 20+ years of expertise in pharmaceutical and nutrition science, Little Etoile Nutrition is dedicated to helping your little star through their first critical stages of life
QUALITY GUARANTED BY 20 YEARS OF TIME-TESTED PHARMACEUTICAL PRINCIPLES
- Scientifically formulated to meet increased nutritional requirements with 40+ key nutrients
- Providing ARA at a min. 0.47% & DHA 0.32% of total fats;
- Whey/casein at a min. 60:40
- Providing nutrients such as GOS, Lutein & Nucleotides verified in clinical research and in compliance with levels by Food Authorities
- Naturally tasty, with no added sucrose (sugar)
IngredientsDemineralised Whey Powder, Vegetable Oil Blend (Soy, Palm, High Oleic Sunflower, Coconut), Skim Milk Solids, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Choline Chloride, Myo-inositol,Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Galactooligosaccharides (GOS), Arachidonic acid (ARA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA); Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from fish oil, Lutein.
MineralsCalcium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Potassium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tri-Potas-sium Citrate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium lodide, Sodium Selenite.
VitaminsAscorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Phytonadione, Riboflavin 5′-Phosphate Sodium, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Beta Carotene;
NucleotidesCytidine-5′-monophosphate, Uridine-5′-monophosphate, Adenosine-5′-monophosphate, Inosine-5′-monophosphate, Guanosine-5-monophosphate.
|Nutrients||Average Quantity per 100mL of Prepared Formula|
α-Linolenic acid (ALA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Linolenic acid (LA)
Arachidonic acid (ARA)
|Vitamin E||1.98mg α-TE|
|Biotin (Vitamin H)||4.99mcg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||0.60mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||160.00mcg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||102.41mcg|
Cytidine 5′- monophosphate
Adenosine 5′- monophosphate
Inosine 5′- monophosphate
|Age of infant||Cooled boiled water||Number of scoops||Number of feeds per day|
|6 - 12 month||180mL||3||4 - 6|
- Wash your hands, bottle, cap and teat before use.
- Sterilise bottle, teat, and cap by boiling for at least 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool to feeding temperature.
- Consult the FEEDING GUIDE. Measure out the required amount of water into the sterilised bottle.
- Using only the scoop provided, ﬁll the scoop with powder, level off using the built-in leveller. Do not compact powder. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- After combining the powder and water, cap the bottle and shake until powder is completely dissolved.
- Test temperature of the dissolved formula on wrist. Feed immediately.
- Store in a cool dry place, avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep container airtight and use within one month. Use by date printed on bottom of container. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.