Livaform® is a liver tonic designed to help maintain healthy digestive function. Livaform® features Milk Thistle, vitamin E (antioxidant), taurine, Schisandra Chinensis and Globe Artichoke.
Free from added egg, dairy, peanut, animal product, yeast, gluten, starch, sugar, artificial flavourings or preservatives.
- Livaform® is a liver tonic designed to help maintain healthy digestive function.
- Provides the combined health benefits of Milk Thistle, Vitamin E (antioxidant), taurine, Schisandra Chinensis and Globe Artichoke.
- Milk Thistle is used in traditional herbal medicine as a hepatoprotectant (liver protectant) to support liver function and help relieve digestive disturbances.
- Schisandra Chinensis has been used in Asian herbal medicine as a liver tonic.
- Contains Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke), used in traditional European herbal medicine for maintaining liver function and aid digestion.
- Made in Australia
- Liver detox.
- Assists the body with metabolic activity.
- Provides a source of antioxidants to reduce damage to cells caused by free radicals.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Each tablet contains
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) seed ext. dry conc. stand. equiv. to dry
equiv. Flavonolignans calc as silybin
- A plant native to Southern Europe and Asia
- Used in traditional medicine to support liver detoxification, protect liver function, and aid in digestion
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. Vitamin E
- Essential vitamin with antioxidant properties
- Supports immune, circulation and cardiovascular health
- Important for the maintenance of healthy skin
- Conjugates with bile acids for lipid clearance
- Important for plasma membrane stabilisation, antioxidant effects, and detoxification
Schisandra chinensis fruit ext. dry conc. equiv to dry
- A herb used in traditional medicine for various liver conditions
- Its fruits have medicinal properties that include hepatoprotective, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity
Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) leaf ext. dry conc. stand. equiv. to fresh
equiv. Caffeoylquinic acids, calc. as cynarin of Cynara scolymus
- Used in traditional medicine in Europe for centuries
- Supports healthy lipid balance
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Source of antioxidants
- Adults: 1 tablet twice daily
- Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner