A premium formula for bone and muscle health. It features organic MCHA, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin K2 as MK-7, and vitamin D3.
Free from added egg, dairy, shellfish, fish products, crustacean products, peanut, gluten, and artificial colourings.
- Scientifically formulated to provide optimal nutrients for bone, teeth and muscle health
- MCHA is a natural and more bioavailable source of calcium and phosphorus compared to other calcium sources
- Features vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7. Compared to other vitamin K forms, MK-7 has higher bioavailability, and exerts longer lasting effects
- Manufactured in Australia
- Aid/assist/help healthy bone development/growth/building
- Maintain/support bone health/strength and muscle function/teeth health
- Maintain/support calcium absorption in bones
- Vitamins D and K contribute to calcium uptake and accumulation in bone matrix
- Contains calcium, phosphorus and other trace elements as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), a form of naturally occurring bone mineral derived from 100% SRM-free Australian bovine sources
Each capsule contains
- Children (1-3 years): 1-2 capsules/day;
- (4-13 years): 2-4 capsules/day;
- 14+ years and Adults (incl. pregnant & breastfeeding women): 2-6 capsules/day;
- Or as instructed by a healthcare professional.
How to take
- Capsule can be chewed or swallowed whole. For children under 5 years it is recommended to puncture a hole in the capsule and squeeze liquid contents onto a spoon, food, or drink for child to consume.
- Contains soya bean products, sucralose and sulfites. Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition.