Flavorich® features Vitamin K2 as MK-7, a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin K which maintains and supports bone health and bone formation, and cardiovascular health
Contains sulfites and soya bean products. Free from added egg, dairy, fish products, crustacean products, yeast, peanut, gluten, flavourings, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- Features Vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7 which has higher bioavailability, longer half-life and longer lasting effects compared to other vitamin K forms.
- Formulated based on scientific research to support bone and cardiovascular health
- Vitamin K activates important proteins involved in bone and soft tissue mineralisation, e.g. osteocalcin (a calcium binding protein)
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
- Manufactured in Australia
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin K2 is involved in normal healthy blood coagulation.
- Vitamin K2 is important for depositing calcium correctly into bones and not in soft tissues like blood vessels. Vitamin K2 aids in the inhibition of arterial calcification.
- Supports and maintains bone health.
- Helps to reduce bone loss.
- Supports bone formation and bone strength.
- Helps to regulate calcium in the body.
- Vitamin K2 is involved in bone mineralization.
- Vitamin K2 in the form of MK-7 has a better bioavailability and longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.
Each capsule contains
Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2)
- MK-7 is a common dietary source of vitamin K
- MK-7 has high bioavailability and provides longer lasting effects than other vitamin K forms
- MenaQ7® is the only patented and clinically proven source of MK-7 on the market
- MenaQ7® contains only the therapeutic active isomer
- Adults only: 1 capsule a day.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition.
- Vitamin K2 may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood-thinning medications.