GoutFighter helps relieve symptoms of gout and maintains healthy uric acid levels.
Free from added egg, dairy, shellfish, fish products, crustacean products, peanut, animal product, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial flavourings and sweeteners.
- GoutFighter is a natural formulation to help relieve symptoms of gout
- Helps maintain healthy uric acid levels by increasing uric acid excretion and inhibiting uric acid production
- Manufactured in Australia
- Contains herbs traditionally used to relieve symptoms of gout, including joint pain, swelling and inflammation
- Helps maintain healthy uric acid levels
Each tablet contains
Prunus cerasus (Tart Cherry) fruit flesh powder equiv. to fresh
- In many cultures, consuming cherries was a great anecdotal remedy to treat and relieve symptoms of gout
- Modern research identified that cherries, in particular tart (sour) cherries contain a high amount of anthocyanins, which have properties to reduce uric acid levels, inflammation and oxidative damage
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed ext. dry conc. equiv. to dry
- Celery seed has long been used in traditional medicine around the world and is one of the most recognized treatment options for gout
- Contains a variety of active compounds which have shown an ability to reduce uric acid production
- Active compounds within celery seed also possess anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties which may assist protecting joints from damage
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's claw) tuber ext. dry conc. equiv. to dry
- A plant native to the Kalahari desert in Africa, widely used in traditional medicine as an analgesic particularly in joint pain
- Contains a potent mix of natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatories which help relieve pain and swelling commonly observed in arthritis and joint conditions
- An alkaline salt regularly prescribed or given to patients at risk of gout attacks or kidney stones
- It helps by increasing the pH so the internal environment is less acidic, making it harder for uric acid crystals and stones to form, which thrive in acidic environments
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- An essential nutrient with antioxidant properties to protect cells and tissues from damage
- Involved in the urinary excretion of uric acid
Folic acid (vitamin B9)
- An essential nutrient required for the regulation of purine metabolism
- Involved in controlling healthy uric acid levels
- Adults: 2 tablets daily. Up to 4 tablets/day during times of pain or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition. Contains lactose. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Always read the label. This product may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use.