A comprehensive, one-a-day formulation containing 20 essential micronutrients, featuring omega-3 DHA& EPA at 300mg, folic acid, folinic acid & iron bisglycinate (Ferrochel®), designed to support maternal health and healthy fetal development.
- Maintains female reproductive system health, preconception health and healthy foetal development.
- Helps promote maternal postnatal health
- Helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and / or anencephaly.
- Maintains omega-3 DHA and EPA levels in the body.
- Supports red blood cell health.
- Antioxidant - reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Each capsule contains
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides
equiv. total Omega-3 marine triglycerides
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
*Ferrochelᵀᴹ is a trademark of Balchem Corporation
- Adults: 1 capsule daily, with or after a meal
- Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Always read the Label. Follow the directions for use. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not exceed he stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This medicine contains selenium which si toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains phenylalanine, pollen, sulfites, fish and soya bean products. If allergic to any of its composition, do not take this product.
- Do not use if cap seal is broke. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30 degrees in a cool dry place away from heat and sunlight
- Protect against moisture
Always read the label. This product may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.