Tregocel® is a natural and anti-inflammatory formula to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms. It features Meriva®, a bioactive form of curcumin.
Free from added egg, dairy, shellfish, fish products, crustacean products, peanuts, animal product, gluten, artificial flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Tregocel® is a natural herbal formula designed to help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms
- Features Meriva®, a bioactive form of curcumin that is clinically effective for pain relief and improving joint mobility
- It also includes Frankincense, Devil’s claw, Celery and Ginger
- Manufactured in Australia
- May relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic
- For the maintenance of joint health and mobility
- Contains Meriva®, a bioactive form of curcumin that is 29-fold more absorbable than unformulated curcuminoids and is clinically effective for the relief of pain and increased joint mobility.
Each capsule contains
Curcuma phospholipid (Meriva®)
- An Indian spice with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Assists to relieve arthritis symptoms of inflammation and pain
- Used in traditional medicine to eliminate blood stasis, promote flow of qi and relieve pain and inflammation
- Commonly used as a restorative tonic to aid recovery and support the healing process
Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) gum oleoresin
equiv. Boswellic acids
- Boswellia serrata is a tree that contains the active ingredient frankincense
- Frankincense has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine for arthritis
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s claw) tuber
- A perennial herb that is native to the Kalahari Desert in Southern Africa
- Helps relieve symptoms of arthritis
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed
- Celery seeds have been used in traditional medicine in India, China and Europe
- Benefits include joint health for conditions that include gout and arthritis
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome
- Ginger root is a popular medicinal herb, native to Asia and India
- It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects to help relieve arthritis symptoms
- Adult only: 1-2 tablets daily.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose and soya bean products. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.