An advanced formula developed from the combined knowledge of modern and traditional medicine to support joint health and relieve joint pain and inflammation.
Free from added egg, dairy, peanut, yeast, gluten, artificial flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Supports joint health by combining modern and traditional medicine
- Contains salicin commonly known as “nature’s aspirin” which helps relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation
- Manufactured in Australia
- Assists with joint repair and maintenance
- Combines modern and traditional medicine to support joint health
- Reduces joint pain
- Improves joint mobility
- Contains herbs used traditionally to relieve joint pain and inflammation
- May assist in the symptomatic relief and management of mild osteoarthritis
- Assists in the management of lower back pain
- For pain relief
Each capsule contains
Ademetionine disulfate tosylate
equiv. (S)-S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe)
- Has been used for arthritis in Europe for over 20 years
- Helps stimulate the synthesis of collagen and proteoglycans
- For the maintenance of cartilage tissue
- Has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties to further assist with arthritis symptoms
Salix alba (White willow) stem bark
- Has been used in traditional medicine for pain relief
- Inhibits prostaglandins in nerves to relieve pain and discomfort
- Inhibits key inflammatory cytokines involved in chronic inflammatory conditions to produce anti-inflammatory effects
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s claw) root
- A native African plant used in traditional medicine as an analgesic
- Assists articular pain and swelling
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Natural fish oil
equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Help restore the natural balance of inflammation
- EPA and DHA helps protect joint tissue from inflammatory damage
- Commonly used for arthritis symptoms
- Stimulates the production of proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans and collagen which are essential for strong and healthy joint tissue
- Helps improve joint mobility
- Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with or after meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take this product if allergic to any of its composition. Contains sulfites, fish, crustaceans and soya bean products. Derived from seafood. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Individuals who are using prescription anti-depressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. This product may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use.