Immune Advanced Max is a formulation that combines herbs with antioxidants (vitamin C and zinc) to support immune health, especially during winter months
Free from added egg, dairy, yeast, peanut, gluten, animal products, artificial flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Immune Advanced Max is a formulation that combines herbs with antioxidants (vitamin C and zinc) to support immune health, especially during winter months.
- Free from added egg, dairy, yeast, peanut, gluten, animal products, artificial flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Contains herbal extracts with natural anti-microbial and immune-boosting properties
- Manufactured in Australia
- Immune support. Supports a healthy immune response
- Antioxidant support
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
Each tablet contains
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. dry conc. stand. equiv. to dry
- Olive leaf extract has been used in traditional Western medicine
- Supports immune health
- Helps relieve symptoms of cough, colds, sore throat and flu
Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau D’arco) stem bark inner
- Pau D’arco, also called Lapacho or Tebiouia, grows in South America
- The inner back has the following medicinal properties: analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
- Contains naphthoquinones compounds that exhibit anti-viral and anti-bacterial activity
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) fruiting body
- Also known as ‘Lingzhi’ in Chinese, Reishi mushroom is a medicinal mushroom used in traditional Chinese Medicine
- Supports the immune system
- Contains active compounds that exhibit anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antioxidant activity
Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) flower
- Has been used in traditional European and Native American medicine for the symptomatic treatment of influenza and common colds
- The main active compounds have anti-viral, immune modulatory and antioxidant properties
Echinacea purpurea root
- A perennial flowering plant native to North America
- Medicinal herb used to treat cold symptoms, including sore throats and headaches
- Extracts exhibit a range of antimicrobial properties, including inhibitory activity against bacterial, viral and fungal pathogens
Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb
- A traditional European herb cultivated since ancient times, and used in everyday cooking
- It is popular as a cold and flu remedy, for easing arthritis symptoms and controlling blood pressure
- Thyme is an aromatic and medicinal plant with antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects
- Used to treat symptoms of coughs, sore throat, bronchitis and gastrointestinal complaints
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin and antioxidant
- Protect cells, proteins, tissues and DNA from oxidative damage
- Involved in the development and function of the visual system
- Supports immune health and helps reduce the incidence of colds
Zinc (as Zinc amino acid chelate)
- Important mineral for immunity, wound healing and thyroid function
- Zinc deficiency compromises immune health and increases susceptibility to infection
- Required for collagen production to maintain skin health and integrity
- Adults: 1 tablet twice a day, up to 2 tablets twice daily.
- Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.