Optimum Growing-Up Formula
Clinical Nutrition Formula (2-6 years)
The Little Étoile® Clinical Nutrition range draws from 20+ years of expertise in pharmaceutical and nutrition sciences and is specially designed as a complete and balanced nutrition source for children at higher risk of nutritional deﬁcits. Our formulations contain reinforced levels of essential nutrients to assist in maintaining healthy growth, development and resilience, through early life's more challenging periods.
QUALITY GUARANTED BY 20 YEARS OF TIME-TESTED PHARMACEUTICAL PRINCIPLES
- Formulated with over 40 key nutritional factors to be a complete and balanced source of nutrition specifically for children 2-6 years, Little Étoile® Clinical Nutrition Optimum Growing-up Formula can be used as a sole source of nutrition or complementary nutrition between meals.
- Scientifically formulated based on Opti-5 System principles to support overall Growth and Development, Immunity & Digestion, Cognition & vision
- Provides Prebiotic GOS for digestive health, DHA & EPA for brain development and Wellmune® Beta-Glucan for immunity
- Providing nutrients such as GOS, Lutein & Nucleotides verified in clinical research and in compliance with levels by Food Authorities
- 100% grass-fed Australian cow’s milk
- Naturally tasty, with no added sucrose (sugar)
IngredientsSkim Milk Solids, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (Soy, Palm Olein, High Oleic Sunflower, Coconut), Galactooligosaccharides (GOS) containing Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Demineralised Whey Powder, Vanilla, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Powder from Fish Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Wellmune® (containing 75% of Beta-glucan)*, Inositol, Lutein;
MineralsPotassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Potassium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Calcium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Sodium Chloride, Tri-Potassium Citrate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate; Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Phytonadione, Riboflavin 5′-Phosphate Sodium, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Beta Carotene;
VitaminsAscorbic Acid, DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Riboflavin-5’-Phosphate Sodium, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Beta-Carotene.
|Nutrients||Average Quantity per 100mL of Prepared Formula|
α-Linolenic acid (ALA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Linolenic acid (LA)
Arachidonic acid (ARA)
|Vitamin E||2.07mg α-TE|
|Biotin (Vitamin H)||6.53mcg|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||2.10mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||189.00mcg|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||344.00mcg|
Cytidine 5′- monophosphate
Adenosine 5′- monophosphate
Inosine 5′- monophosphate
|Age of infant||Cooled boiled water||Number of scoops||Number of feeds per day|
|2 - 4 years||120mL||4||3|
|4 - 6 years||150mL||5||3|
- Wash your hands, bottle, cap and teat before use.
- Sterilise bottle, teat, and cap by boiling for at least 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool to feeding temperature.
- Consult the FEEDING GUIDE. Measure out the required amount of water into the sterilised bottle.
- Using only the scoop provided, ﬁll the scoop with powder, level off using the built-in leveller. Do not compact powder. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 60mL of water.
- After combining the powder and water, cap the bottle and shake until powder is completely dissolved.
- Test temperature of the dissolved formula on wrist. Feed immediately.
- Store in a cool dry place, avoid extreme temperatures. After opening, keep container airtight and use within one month. Use by date printed on bottom of container. Product is packed by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.