Optimum Growing-up Formula Satchet
The Little Étoile® Clinical Nutrition range draws from 20+ years of expertise in pharmaceutical and nutrition sciences and is specially designed as a complete and balanced nutrition source for children at higher risk of nutritional deﬁcits. Our formulations contain reinforced levels of essential nutrients to assist in maintaining healthy growth, development and resilience, through early life's more challenging periods.
QUALITY GUARANTEED BY 20 YEARS OF TIME-TESTED PHARMACEUTICAL PRINCIPLES
- Formulated with over 40 key nutritional factors to be a complete and balanced source of nutrition specifically for children 2-6 years, Little Étoile® Clinical Nutrition Optimum Growing-up Formula can be used as a sole source of nutrition or complementary nutrition between meals.
- For children with increased energy and nutrient needs reduced food intake, or malnourishment due to loss of appetite. Suitable for fussy eaters, or children with a growth proﬁle lower than typical for their age group.
- Scientifically formulated based on Opti-5 System principles to support overall Growth and Development, Immunity & Digestion, Cognition & vision
- Provides Prebiotic GOS for digestive health, DHA & EPA for brain development and Wellmune® Beta-Glucan for immunity
- 100% grass-fed Australian cow’s milk
- Naturally tasty, with no added sugar (sucrose)
IngredientsSkim Milk Solids, Lactose, Vegetable Oil Blend (Soy, Palm Olein, High Oleic Sunflower, Coconut), Galactooligosaccharides (GOS) containing Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Demineralised Whey Powder, Vanilla, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) Powder from Fish Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Wellmune® (containing 75% of Beta-glucan)*, Inositol, Lutein
MineralsPotassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Potassium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Calcium Hydrogen Orthophosphate, Sodium Chloride, Tri-Potassium Citrate, Tri-Sodium Citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate
VitaminsAscorbic Acid, DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Riboflavin-5’-Phosphate Sodium, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Phytonadione, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Beta-Carotene.
*Wellmune® is a registered trademark of Kerry Group
IngredientsServing size: approximately 140-175mL per serve
Servings per can: approximately 22-28 serves
|Nutrients||Average Quantity per 100g||Average Quantity per 100mL|
α-Linolenic acid (ALA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Linolenic acid (LA)
|Vitamin E||10.3mg α-TE||2.07mg α-TE|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||32.6mcg||6.53mcg|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||10.5mg||2.10mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||943mcg||189mcg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||1,720mcg||344mcg|
|Age of child||Cooled boiled water||Number of scoops||Number of Serves per day|
1 level scoop = 7g of powder to 30mL water. Note that dosages may vary according to your child's needs. Consult with your healthcare professional on your child's specific nutritional needs.
- Wash your hands and all utensils thoroughly before preparing
- Consult the SERVING GUIDE
- Using only the scoop provided, ﬁll the scoop with powder, level off using the built-in leveller. Do not compact powder. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 30mL of water
- Stir, whisk, shake or until the powder is completely dissolved. Serve immediately. Discard unﬁnished serve
- Always prepare each serve separately and freshly
- Store in a cool dry place, avoid extreme temperatures
- After opening, keep container airtight and use within one month
- Use by date printed on bottom of container
- Product is packed by weight, not volume
- Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution