OzeRelief is a formula that combines glucosamine and herbs, to assist in the relief of arthritis symptoms and help maintain healthy cartilage and joint mobility.
- OzeRelief is a formula that combines glucosamine and herbs, to assist in the relief of arthritis symptoms and help maintain healthy cartilage and joint mobility
- Consists of herbs that have been that have been clinically studied and used traditionally for the relief of arthritis symptoms that include inflammation and joint pain
- Manufactured in Australia
- For the relief of arthritis symptoms
- Maintaining healthy joints
- Helps maintain healthy cartilage and joint mobility
- Contains Bromelains, an extract from pineapple stem with analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Devil’s claw is used in traditional herbal medicine for the relief of joint pain
- Boswellia is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for the management of arthritis
Each tablet contains
- The building block of cartilage, may assist in joint protection and repair by contributing to cartilage structure
- Assists in the relief of joint pain, inflammation, swelling and immobility.
4.82 million PU
- Derived from the pineapple plant, bromelains contain proteolytic enzymes which are commonly used to treat inflammatory disorders
- Affects pain meditators directly to provide analgesic effects
- Clinically effective at reducing joint pain, swelling and tenderness, as well improving joint function in arthritis.
Boswellia serrata gum oleoresin
- Derived from traditional usage in herbal medicine across India, the Middle-East and Europe for its anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties
- Shown clinically to relieve arthritic joint pain.
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's Claw) tuber
- A plant native to the Kalahari Desert in Africa, widely used in traditional medicine as an analgesic particularly in joint pain
- Contains a potent mix of natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatories which help relieve pain and swelling commonly observed in arthritis and joint conditions
- Adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day
- Or as prescribed by a health professional
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner