PM KiddieCal is a bone health formulation designed in chewable softgel capsules, making it easy to take. PMKiddieCal supports children’s high calcium requirements during development.
Free from added egg, shellfish, dairy, yeast, peanut, gluten, artificial colorings or preservatives.
- PM KiddieCal is a bone health supplement designed for children to help support their high calcium requirements for growth and development. Children as young as 1 year old can take PM KiddieCal, adults can also take it too
- Formulated based on scientific research to optimise calcium absorption
- Yummy strawberry and vanilla flavoured chewable softgel capsules, makes taking bone health supplementation easier
- Older adults with difficulty swallowing solid tablets and capsules, can find PMKiddieCal’s chewable softgel capsule dosage form provides an easier way to take bone health supplementation.
- Adults taking a minimum daily dose of 290mg of elemental calcium may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis. Each capsule of PMKiddieCal provides 200mg of Calcium, taking at least 2 capsules per day will help meet this minimum requirement
- Manufactured in Australia
- Calcium is involved in the formation and strengthening of bones and tissues in users of all ages
- Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone health.
- Needed especially for growing children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, post-menopausal women, and sports people as they require additional calcium
- Calcium is required for kids’ skeletal and muscle development, teeth formation, and healthy nervous system
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing
Each capsule contains
Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous
- Calcium is essential for the development and maintenance of bones
- Calcium aids nerve and muscle function, and vitamin D metabolism
- Phosphorous is essential for the development and maintenance of bones
equiv. Vitamin D3
- Essential vitamin for maintaining healthy bones
- Improves calcium uptake and absorption
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)
- Helps maintain calcium balance; lowers calcium excretion and improves calcium retention
- Important for normal clotting of blood
- Children: 1-3 years: 1 capsule/day
- Children (> 3 years) & Adults: 1-2, up to 4 capsules/day
- Or as a health practitioner’s advice
How to administer: Capsule can be chewed or swallowed whole. For children under 5 years (who cannot chew) it is recommended that adults puncture a hole in the capsule with a toothpick, and squeeze liquid contents onto a spoon, food or drink for child to consume
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.