PM NextG Cal Kids is a bone health formulation designed in chewable softgel capsules. It consists of calcium and phosphorus as MCHA, vitamins D3 and K2 (MK-7).
Free from added egg, shellfish, dairy, yeast, peanut, gluten, artificial colorings or preservatives.
- PMNextG Cal® Kids is a bone health formulation designed for kids, but adults can take it as well
- Consists of calcium and phosphorus as MCHA, vitamin D3 and K2 (MK-7) – the ingredients work together to provide nutrients required for bone health (formation, strengthening and density)
- The chewable soft capsules dosage form makes taking bone health supplementation kid-friendly. Children as young as 1 year old can take PMNextG Cal® Kids
- Yummy vanilla and strawberry flavouring
- Older adults may have difficulty taking and swallowing solid tablets and capsules,PMNextG Cal® Kids chewable capsules provides an easier solution to taking bone health supplementation
- Adults taking a minimum daily dose of 290mg of elemental calcium may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis. Each capsule of PMNextG Cal® Kids provides 120mg of Calcium, taking at least 3 capsules per day will help meet this minimum requirement
- MCHA is a more bioavailable source of calcium and phosphorus compared to other calcium sources
- Vitamin K in the form of vitamin K2 (MK-7) has higher bioavailability and longer half-life compared to other vitamin K forms
- Vitamin K activates important proteins involved in bone and soft tissue mineralisation, e.g. osteocalcin (a calcium binding protein)
- Manufactured in Australia
- Source of calcium. A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children and older adults
- Assists in the maintenance of bone and teeth health
- Calcium is involved in the formation and strengthening of bones and tissues in users of all ages, both for females and males
- Contains calcium and phosphorus present in the natural hydroxyapatite in microcrystalline form [MCHA], a natural protein matrix rich in other essential minerals
- Vitamin D and K2 help calcium uptake and absorption
- Vitamin K2 supports bone formation and reduces bone loss
Each capsule contains
- Consists of calcium and phosphate in its natural 2:1 ratio, ensuring maximum absorption
- Essential for bone health and mineralisation. Helps prevents the risk of fractures.
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
- Essential vitamin for maintaining healthy bones
- Improves calcium uptake and absorption
- Helps lower the risk of osteoporotic fractures
Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2)
- Supports bone formation, mineralization, and maintains bone strength
- Helps regulate calcium levels, and reduces bone loss
- Children (1-3 years): 1 – 2 capsules/day
- Children (4-13 years): 2 – 4 capsules/day
- Children 14+ years & Adults (including pregnant & breastfeeding women): 2 – 6 capsules/day
- Or as instructed by a healthcare professional
How to administer: Capsule can be chewed or swallowed whole. For children under 5 years (who cannot chew) it is recommended that adults puncture a hole in the capsule with a toothpick, and squeeze liquid contents onto a spoon, food or drink for child to consume
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Vitamin K2 may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood-thinning medications.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.