ProLactation is a formulation designed to assist breastfeeding women. It consists of herbs with galactogogue properties to assist in milk production, secretion and quality.
Free from added egg, dairy, yeast, peanut, gluten, animal products, artificial flavorings, sweeteners or preservatives.
- ProLactation is a new formulation designed to assist breastfeeding women
- Galactogogue herbs assist in milk production, secretion and quality
- Selected herbs have been traditionally used for their galactogogue properties, and validated in scientific studies
- Patented and clinically proven ingredient BioPerine®
- 30 tablets/pack, 10 days supply
- Suitable for vegans
- Manufactured in Australia
- Maintain/support breast milk production/lactation
- Galactogogue/lactogogue/Enhance/improve/promote/increase breast milk production
- Anti-inflammatory/relieve inflammation
- Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Maintain/support general health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed
- A herb widely used to increase milk production volume during lactation
- Stimulates milk production and secretion
Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root
- A widely used Indian herb that exhibits galactogogic effects due to the presence of steroidal saponins (e.g. shatavarin) in the root stock
- Improves milk production, secretion and potential milk quality
- Exhibits stress relieving effects
- Breastfeeding women only: 3 tablets/day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, please consult with your healthcare practitioner. If allergic to any of its composition, do not take this product. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.